is a manual "hand" method of permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows
which creates extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. The results? Perfectly natural looking,
thick, full brows.
3d eyebrow embroidery lasts a year or more, but depending on skin type and lifestyle, touch-ups may be required starting from the 6-month mark.
We practice the philosophy of natural aesthetics: that a brow should look fitting on a natural, bare face. This means we will always stay on the side of being conservative because the outcome is unpredictable case-by- case. We can always add on in a follow-up session. This semi permanent eyebrow tattoo or makeup can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive. However, there is an anesthetic applied during to keep this to a minimum to where it is completely painless.
Who is not ideal for Microblading…
Someone with large pores on their forehead.
Someone with very dark existing permanent makeup.( Strokes will be hard to see)
Someone with severely oily skin. ( Pigment will look more solid than like hair strokes and may not last as long)
Diabetes type 1 0r 2 ( Prone to slow healing and infection, color may or may not retain well)
If they have Thyroid/graves disease ( Medication may cause pigment to not retain properly)
If you are pregnant or nursing. ( No service, no exceptions.)
Liability….. Someone who works out daily! ( sweating contains salt which can eat at the pigment over time it can even make them heal badly which is why there is NO working out for 7 days during healing)
Someone with scars in their brow area. ( Retention can be a problem, depending on scar tissue)
Someone with moles in the brow area. ( You cannot blade over a mole)
Is there anything I need to do to prepare for my service?
• Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
• Do not take omega3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
• Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
• No waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
• No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment.
• Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for several days.
Is there any after-procedure care? Yes! Make sure to avoid ALL of the following:
• Increased sweating, practicing sports, swimming, hot sauna, hot bath or jacuzzi, sun tanning or salon tanning.
• Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycol Acid on the face or neck.
• Picking, peeling or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment.
• Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
• Drinking alcohol in excess as it may lead to slow healing of wounds.
• Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles or motorcycles.
• Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab.
• Before showering apply a layer of post-care cream to protect your eyebrows from moisture. During the shower keep your face away from the shower head. Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post microblading procedure, However, experience has shown that by following these aftercare instructions these symptoms may quickly disappear.
• Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE AVOIDED DURING ALL NINE DAYS POST
Increased sweating. It is recommended not to sweat (heavily) for the first 10 days after the procedure. Sweat is salt and can prematurely fade the treated area.
Saunas, Hot Tubs or Jacuzzis
Sun tanning or salon tanning
Absolutely no sun, sweating, or tanning prior to the procedure or after the procedure for 10 days. Do not have a tan/sunburn on your face prior to the procedure. The tan will exfoliate taking color with it as it fades.
Any laser, chemical treatments, facial peel, and/or creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic Acid on the face or neck
Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
Performing tasks related to heaving household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
Drinking alcohol to excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab
So if you are looking for microblading in Florida for reasonable cost you`ve found the right place!
To book an appointment or please call 850-714- 2472 or write us on firstname.lastname@example.org